Monday, February 1, 2010

Headin' To Gobblers' Knob

Cameras up, Budget Comment...Mr. Progressive
1.  Glares / Bristles at the mention of "Triple the National Debt"
2.  Looks away, then down, nods condescendingly
3.  Shakes his head "no"
4.  Nods in communion to the EGO within
5.  Holds his nose!
6.  Interrupts impatiently to "Just Gotta take this last question as an example..."
7.  "...with all due respect" of how (for HIM) it's very hard to have the kind of bipartisan work that we're gonna do."  




...no ideas and no solutions, in spite of the fact...(interrupt) to correct the questioner about what he didn't think he said, what he said was within the context of healthcare.. "I...I...I...I remember that speech pretty well, it was only two days ago...
precisely the kind of detailed legislation that Speaker Pelosi and your Administration have been busy ingoring for twelve months..."Now, hold on ... No, No, No, No ..."

 
(background applause for the Republican assertiveness)  We know that we have offered these solutions and yet hear from the Administration that we have offered nothing...again, interrupting .."I'm spinning using this as a specefic example, so, let me answer your question, you asked a question; I want to answer it."

  
... and my question is... "Jim:"  (he interrupts, again,) I know there's a question in there somewhere, cause you're making a whole bunch of assertions, half of which I disagree with."... and I'm having to sit here LISTENING to 'em!....
That has always been the essence of it, really...What? Me Listen? 

No comments: