Friday, April 16, 2010

Ed Garland Takes Half Big Ben's Paycheck Out Of Milledgeville

Hearing the Police Reports about the details of the young woman's accusations against Ben Roethlesburger brought back all the times in the 70's and 80's when it seemed a significant percentage of men I encountered were driven to show me their "junk."  I cannot say that I indicated any interest in the exposure during my encounters with them:  I can only suppose that it was something in them.  Coming from a poor family, my father having passed away while I was still in high school, it may only be that those guys assessed me as eagerly and desperately beholden to their whims.  In the lower brain with which those type of guys think, you can hear their little penis person saying: "Sure!  This girl will jump on it and try to prove to me that she's worthy of any cash I'd spend on her."  Their mentors told them so.

It's been a few years since (thankfully) I've been subjected to that demonstration, and maybe it's because I've learned to sense and avoid the level of male acquaintance from whom this behavior emanates.  My sense is that groupies, the girls who chase celebrities and jocks, are so in-your-face slutty that the jocks are convinced that it's universal.  Money's appeal to "chicks" motivates the men of the athletic and rock star ilk just as Power is the aphrodesiac of politicians.  Men don't need the money just to have money.  With money, Chicks go for even ugly guys!  As Terry Bradshaw advised Ben; "Come on, man.  Neither one of us is that good looking;  those girls wouldn't be looking at you at all if you didn't make a whole LOT of money."  Ask yourself; would you want a woman who just wants your money?   Woman: are the things you can buy for yourself with his money worth the price paid in respect you cannot command?

As for Ben, what Ed Garland didn't take for his services, the NFL will.  Kinda like going into Wal Mart and having the Scanners in the ceiling show the boys in the back room how much you're carrying so they can leave you with bus fare or gas money to get home. 

Shoot.  No Yankee bo from Ohio is safe in Georgia.  No point bein' stoopid, less'n yo can show it every now 'n then.  As they's sayin' at the switchboard; "Thiank Yew!

No comments: