Monday, March 14, 2016

On Uppity's Post

I'm with Smith.  The parasite/Media is a phony entity unworthy of my attention and I no longer invest emotion into those who deliberately play me.  As for Bernie, he's as much a Democrat as the cannibals who have commandeered that decent party.  I mean, really, he only "caucused" with the Democrats because they made him a better offer.  Frankly, as an Independent, NOT a Democrat,  Sanders was as much a "Present" vote as the blank he hopes to succeed.  So this Clinton-Hating Gang has exposed Hillary for what I have come to see her to be:  a "Go Along to Get Along" still holding out Hope when the time to stand on her hind legs and represent Americans waits for her Grace.  Are Bill and Carville ANYWHERE in that Campaign?  Don't bother to answer that:  I can't pay attention long enough to find out.

At least Trump will do the #1 Job of the President:  Make Good Deals with world leaders so everybody comes out feeling like they made out.  As "It's The Economy, Stupid." proved, when people are making money, they don't care what the "President" is doing.  Hillary's too severe, too moralistic, too serious and hard-working.  She could stand to lighten up and be congenial - sincerely - with her haters.  They are afraid that she'll try to "straighten them up" and make them behave.  What I want to know is will she stand up to the Republicans who have been rat-holing the wealth of this country in Black Budget projects and get us a better deal with the Grays?  I want to hear her UFO stories and if she's on board with Disclosure.

No comments: