Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Ad Is Getting Play

I shot this segment a few weeks ago: it was too tempting to check in with the campaign just up the road from where my husband was hospitalized. The Campaign was running a tab at the Oakmont Bakery (which is awesome) and I knew if I got there by 7:00 a.m. I could get a cup of great coffee, film my segment and take Mark a jelly doughnut.

I was so pissed at Jason - who held out to the very end with his Super Delegate vote in 2008 but when Nancy Pelosi's PAC gave him $12,000 for his re-election bid, he voted for the poser. At a seminar on grant writing Jason sponsored last Summer, I had the opportunity to tell Jason to his face how I felt. Then, looking into his earnest eyes, I said; "But I'm over it." and he said; "Good." We smiled at each other and moved on. But I'm not over what the DNC did to Hillary and neither are MOST of the Women who supported her. They went to the polls last November and elected ALL Republican Women to Judicial Bench positions and showed the "No Gentlemen" Democratic Party their most lady-like middle finger. And William DeJean: You Made My Weekend! The person who SHOULD have been on the ballot... as I told my friend, Billy Jean Kling at http://www.free-us-now.com/ The Majority United; "Bill's keeping that bad taste of South Carolina in his mouth, playing nice just enough to foster trust...just like Snape did right up to the moment he caste the Avada Kedavra curse on Dumbledorf!" :)

No comments: