Saturday, August 28, 2010

As Bad As "Mission Accomplished."

I'm viewing the Restore Honor rally on the Web thanks to the link from Team Sara, and with little better to do check my email while I listen to the story of the Widow's Mite. From the D.C.C.C. I get a typical fund-raising appeal signed and sent yesterday by James Carvill. In it he writes:

Ann --
Fight Back
I can almost hear Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin howling at the moon.
Just 24-hours from now, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin will peddle hate and fear to Tea Party nut jobs vowing to take "their" country back to the days of George W. Bush.
You can bet Beck and Palin'll claim tomorrow's freak show means that their wingnut movement has all the momentum going into election season. We can't let these wackjobs win.


"Feed the dawg underneath the table." by Gawd, the man who "didn't deserve to be there" and I hear the preacher thanking us for hearing him. Thank you, Thank you.

Jim: I love your Spirit, but c'mon, you owe us all an apology. Get free of the progressive guys too young to unnerstan' this truth: "It AIN'T YOUR TIME!!" You owe it to Women to just stfu. Sara Palin knows more about voters than you. She accepts the men of the Democratic Party who equate money with power. The
wackjobs
have won, Jim. Eat it.

No comments: