Friday, December 31, 2010

That's A Wrap; Good Work, People!

For the new year, I'm taking up the challenge to post daily.  My life has taken a turn or two in 2010 that is consistent with pattern, yet came out of the blue to land in my front and center consciousness. 

In 2011, I pledge to apply daily energy to improving the conversational skills of Women United to Assert Electoral Majority.  My intent is to enter this realm with the full force of my Libra Being.  The only inanimate object in the Zodiac, the Libra reads and reports with accuracy and scientific simplicity.  A strong start, implemented by the downhill nature of 12:00 to 6:00, the Libra meets the Traveler at the half-way point.  There the Balance requires certainty before releasing the Traveler for the upward climb to 11:59.  Bon Vouyage!

We come together, at the moment of Launch: 2011.  Let us be faithful to our primary principal: to respect the contributions of Women, the difference in their style, values and qualities which bring balance to society.

No comments: