Friday, December 24, 2010

Troll Chairing Butler County Democratic Committee Faces New Year Challenge



Provincial Natives "Showed THEM!" Butler County Democrats resume avoidance of meetings conducted by the Troll Collective posing as the County Committee. It would appear that a determined show of force is the priority of the cronies assembled by the Chairman. Rules of Order long ago dispensed, the Kreatcher posted at the entrance to the polls during last summer's Reorganization Election decries tactics of those he helped maneuver into position to abuse the power after which he lusts.

Forgive my "snootiness" inasmuch as I earned my degree in Political Science, paid my dues as a loyal Democratic volunteer, contributor and voter and endured the malicious criticsm of my colleagues for conducting myself with respect. Called a Fascist, accused of marital infidelity and deceived, it delivered me to the realization that the uneducated natives of the county consider it their duty to put me in my place along with the other professionals, wimminz and anybody who doesn't share their "man crush" on the Banker's Grandson. Wait: to WHOM did Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham leave her fortune? Did Obama pay the huge estate tax on his inheritance he now advocates should be imposed to fund his ongoing ineptitude? Is he just yukking up his sleeve that the poor fools who defend his every gaffe don't know enough nor can they afford to hire savvy professionals to cover their financial interests the way his butt is covered?

Just reminding the Trolls of the Butler County Democratic Committee that they aren't the first to "discipline" me for being uppity. And educated, ostracized professional that I am, I see no redeeming worth in their midst. The National Guard whose facility their Chairman rents for his meetings should lower the flag to half staff during the meetings. Or, more aptly, hang it upside-down as a S.O.S. to the civilized of the County to launch an F.B.I. investigation into the rampant racketeering presently being conducted by the MOB impersonating citizens on that Committee.

No comments: