Wednesday, April 27, 2011

http://logisticsmonster.com/us-constitution/federalist-papers/
Are you still driving your SUV down to the grocery store every day to get a pack of cigarettes?  Do your kids expect you to fund their !phones, !pads, !want-it-alls while their teachers strike - righteously - for the automatic raise they should get because they kept their jobs for the past full year?

Like the grasshopper who fiddled and played while the Ants worked all summer to store away a Winter's worth of provisions, the Union and Retiree folk are getting in there to demand support from the rest of us who have long since lost benefits, savings if not our jobs, so they may hold onto theirs.  It's the greedy Republicans... it's the Greedy Oil Companies, Oil Speculators, ...Collapse the Capitalist System!!! yadda, yadda, yadda...

Me?  I am - at long last, resigned to the things I'll never have because the "Buy In" is unavailable to me even if I were willing.  I haven't been out to dinner in ages, in fact, I'm thankful there's any food in my house the way prices for everything are leap-frogging each other.  But the Butler County Democrats will hold their Spring Dinner to introduce the Candidates and - since the cost is a mere $15 bucks, how can anybody be too cheap to do that?  A fifteen dollar dinner on a Thursday night, not sure who'll be there, and since I'm only doing it for the opportunity to hear again, with my own ears, how the Democrats got their asses kicked up to their teeth on November 2, 2010 because they didn't get their message out, I'm `THERE!

I want to hear as many candidates as possible ask me to get out there and work for nothing to get them elected so they can do the bidding of the big donors who want to go down on Obama and oppress me for my "racism" as though my take on the Economy is nothing they need to worry about.  I want to shake the hand and look in the eye of any Power-That-Wants-To-Be and see the pupil go completely Iris-sized as they convince me that the coalition that elected Obama still has the votes to get THEM elected to shore up his agenda. 

Yes, and I want to continue this reign of Trolls and incompetents who elbowed themselves past the capable electors now losing faith, dreams and the ground underfoot to the HOPE who should have billed himself as the HOOP  or the HOLE, or the COPE with it; Where Else Are They Going To Go? Plouffe FFools.

So the Secret Service has added an Armored Bus to the fleet of Armored Vehicles in which the CIC is carted 'round ... so the gas-guzzling non-hybrid vehicles taxpayers are told they should abandon are out of his way when he blows through your state on the Campaign Trail.   2 things:  He's pro gun control but goes nowhere without an army and a bullet-proof, IED-Proof limo and now tour bus securing his butt and the Secret Service, unlike the Air Traffic Controllers, are wound up tight enough to just sense when a Non-SS gun or bomb is in the area.  Got It.

ick.  I hate this guy.

No comments: