Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wrap'd In Flags & Gospel - Seperating The Waters From The Land

My Freedom to practice my religion as I "see" fit is a notion bequeathed to me by those who founded this Nation. I trace my heritage - in part - to the American Founding Documents which were derived from human energies mixed with what they described during the process, as awareness of a Divine Entity in Whom they trusted and shared Soverignty. EYES reveal to us That which IS. We discern with focus and application of our concentration. In Genesis, during the Creation, God separated light from dark, salt from fresh water, water from land. If Light is knowledge with understanding, and separation is discernment, then the ability to seperate the Truth from the Spin, is the responsible processing of data gleaned from reality. Over the past four years, I have observed a dogmatic stubbornness in my colleagues and associates to such an extreme that conversations and inter-acting with them were unproductive, and so insipid were their statements that my exchanges with them had to be curtailed. Those presently masquerading as my County Committee are, in fact, such entities, wrapping themselves in the mantle of the Obama D.N.C. performing as little more than Trolls exploiting the misinformation being disseminated by the media. It was neither easy nor pleasant to "separate myself from the masses," forsaking, as I found, friendships and kinships, such as sustain my human existence. At this time, I am unable to even enjoy a relationship with my Mother, who is driven insane with religiosity to such an extreme that her inappropriate presumption of Judgement of me occludes her ability to discern my existence as her child. During times in my life when pain so imposed itself on me, I have sought solace and reassurance in prayer and as the result, have come to understand how bullies resort to preaching, censure and appropriation of Divine Infallibility to force their superiority on me. I balance the reaction to hate my family members for such abuse of trust, but in the moments during my life when I was strongest and most secure in what I was bringing to the conversation, they were most overbearing in their attempts to threaten me with the wrath of the "Almighty," as though the invocation of the Divine Over-Seer were something that should impell me to subordinate my insight and acquired understanding to their dogmatized pronunciation. The Free Will of a human being is both a responsibility and a distinction which elevates our species a degree over those animals and lesser creatures over which the Creator infused us with dominion.

No comments: