Friday, July 6, 2012

GodParticalistan

 http://youtu.be/Cl1uHSgxrgQ 

Because I taped "Cavuto" last evening at the same time I was "d-v-ring" the Pirates v. the Astros, my tv was on Fox Business this morning when checked in with my first cup of coffee.  He had interviewed Ralph Nader (should spell it Nadir, because he really fostered the low point of our history by 3rd Partying ?W? into office.)  Cavuto was graciously entertaining the book recently offered to explain that the Feds are ill-equipped to police the current corporate crime wave. 

He suggests getting "steamed" to overcome corporatism.  Cavuto, as a good friend, slaps the cuffs on his frequent guest with a caveat to avoid the broad brush smear approach to calling Corporaters Criminals.  Always a Gentleman, Cavuto. 

As the result, instead of Fox & Friends, I morn'd with Imus, another gentleman wannabe, who asked Brian Wilson to stop hating on his daughter, Carnie, but only AFTER airing a few laughs for the guy's cheaply-shotting the obesity issue that has plagued Ms. Wilson.

So he was being a guy.   Dagen McDowell hangs in there with those guys, and probably because she makes them, they treat her with deference.  Her fellow correspondants carry the day with notes about the Regie Remarks to the effect that legitimate HOFers will boycott if A-Rod, Bonds, Maguire, and such "tainted" MLBoys of Summer are elected.

Recalling the "Unsafe At Any Speed" manifesto pantsing the US Auto Design Community, A "Spyder" Corvair owner and driver wasn't looking for safety, Ralph.  Any more than I was, on my skates for 10 hours a day.  There's a mindset that accepts "risk" as a factor to diminish in the pursuit of excellence.  A "safe" path that is applauded by your mother isn't a path they'll advocate or enjoy... it carries, (wait for it .....) RISK!   There's risk in change, I guess, which should make me love the progressives, but after countless bruises acquired in skate falls, and loss of my favorite tights and crete burns, I came to balance risk against probabilities. 

I learned to incorporate likely successes into my risk taking.  When I had so mastered a maneuver that I could make it my "GOTO" for eluding danger, it became clear to me that risk needn't be massive.  A minimal risk, taken regularly, had the same cumulative effect of advancing my skill level as a leap of faith taken rashly.

Ralph is a Leaper.  He ain't finance.  He ain't design.  He ain't administering the resources of 300 million people paying taxes in the country.  He ain't PR.  He is a scavenger who lives off the decomposition of once living organisms he destroyed with such broad-brush paint jobs as he's peddling in "Steamed." 

Greenies like steamed foods, and should love this latest Nader pea.  I don't need to be listening to live TV to "get" in touch with the likes of Charles Payne, http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/18/charles-paynes-charged-argument-with-an-ows-protester-i-took-my-opportunity/ who articulates, beautifully, on a regular basis, my sentiments regarding the Whiner In Chief.  The Prompting from the airwave says it like we mean it:  ATTRACT business and create jobs.  What the Obats attract are cop-out, craven quitters.  What manner of "business" wishes to locate itself in a steaming exchange of excuses for failure? 

Legitimate analysis - as experience has taught me - is performed in the wake of extreme loss.  Do we set idle without resources or self-respect, self-medicating and languishing?  Or do we find another way to process our excellence? 

From Payne's interviews, I glean a "too legit to quit" American, self-made and successful in the face of the "Brother's" bogus explanation of the Obama World.  I just heard him ranting that Obama's Class Warfare game pisses him off, "There are Rich people who aren't responsible and they don't care for others" meme.  




No comments: