Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Divinity Within - Cameras on the Arabs Voting NO!

Why do they even say they run their meetings by Roberts' Rules?  They don't observe Parliamentary Procedure and they don't treat each other with respect.  Did Michelle really say you don't slam the door in the faces of the ladies who helped Black Men gain Citizenship and the Vote?  Great speech, Mrs. O.  I'll bill you for my material.

From The Associated Press: 
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Embarrassed by Republicans,
Democrats amended their convention platform
Wednesday to add a mention of God
and declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

But back to the procedure.  The Chair should have called the Roll and forced the Nays to put themselves on record as voting against admitting a higher,  spiritual force as party to our deliberations. 

As Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, surrogate Chair,  called for a third voice vote to restore the language of our traditional observance of freedom of religion in the platform, the Fox Cameras were focused on a delegate seated with others holding placquards calling themselves Arab American Democrats.  He stood and waved both hands in a symbol of firm rejection of the Chair's ruling.  It reminded me of the 2008 primary when the "Chairman" ruled - in the face of evidence to the contrary - that his Chosen One had "won" the nomination.  Just so you know, God's here, within, whether acknowledged or not.  One can only speculate how Wasserman-Schultz would have ruled, inasmuch as the Jerusalem wording was also challenged.

So, the hotshot punks and company are relocating their coronation to indoors breaking hearts of campaign volunteers all along the East Coast.  I guess they can call them volunteers, and we'll buy their 'splainin', but you couldn't pay me to endure the level of abuse I'm told volunteers to the 2008 campaign suffered - especially the well-meaning Hillary people who got onboard the "Unity Pony."  Oh, and too late to order the balloons.  I'm sorry; did the "Yes, We CAN!" kids say there's nobody who'd move heaven and earth to see to it that 100,000 red, white and blue balloons would descend on the heads of the delegates to celebrate the acceptance of the nomination? 

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! 
 
All those "broken hearts" were wind beneath his fairy wings who would have blown up a hundred balloons apiece themselves!  What a bunch of slackers.  Can we move this travesty along?  Big Dawg's on deck and the sooner we get his take the sooner we can move along to Big Brother.

As for the demeanor of Dick Durbin when Brett Baer asked about the omission of the language in the platform, we can't reconcile Durbin's hostility and over-the-top objection to Fox addressing it as "harping on a trifle."

Oh, yeah.  And, if the punks were "knocking it out of the park,"  there's NO WAY IN GOD'S CREATION that Bubba would be speaking tonight.  For me, getting fired from my job while the One was delivering his inaugural address, a scant week after receiving a good review and a raise was perceived as an act of one who fancies himself the Godfather during the Baptism scene.  To heap insult upon injury, the State Committee tried to shove me out of my seat to esconce a trans-gender for "giving voice" to the candidate of the opposition party.  I objected to the disgraceful fashion in which the men of the Democratic Party and Obama's Trolls treated female candidates.  I regret, as Captain Barbossa would say, that I am disinclined to acquiesc to their wish that I be a good democrat and support the candidacy of the Occupant of the Oval Office.  Had these bastards made a single gesture of fence mending, instead of going into vindictive vendetta against me for my one vote, I might be less chary of their appeals.  I'm watching Big Brother on the other channel and I KNOW how these gamers swear on their children then do exactly as they promised they'd not.  Taqiyya - Subterfuge and bad faith at the highest level.

No comments: