Sunday, September 16, 2012

Foaming The Runways For TooBigToFail Banks

This is what makes me ever more consolidated in my awareness that I chose not to be a part of the Change ushered in by the Fraud Mob.  I've listened to this podcast and instead of becoming enraged, I am simply more consolidated in the realization that I am not part of this, not a citizen of the country described here.  I am a drop-out not infected by the plague they describe, by the "play to pay" thugs pushing people around.  I'm restored to passive resistance to authoritarian bullies.
Geithner-Obama: foaming the runway for the banks  is a 2 part podcast that reflects two professionals speaking rationally and yet, somehow ACCEPTING that these fuckers are getting away with this.  (Because one cannot suppress the murderous emotion that any actual reaction would trigger.)  Seduced to comply.  Urged to "play."  Look over there in Libya.  Play with Mobsters.  It follows that when they behead you in their lustful, unrestrained threat trip, remember:  You Chose Them.  I did not.

Foaming The Runway: Part 2 how the "Wise Guys" play the Gay.  When I was a single mom trying to have a life in Midtown Atlanta in the Eighties, I was surrounded by gays.  It became clear to Women that the men who weren't gay, nevertheless "played" those who were, because if you didn't at least play along with the same sex movement, you were unemployable, unfriendable, unloveable.  You were gay or you were enslaved.  You female children, poverty and rejection were your lunch.  Men who had left their wives and families for their gay lovers now moved their young teen sons into their homes to inculcate them with the gay lifestyle values.  As a wife, I had been fed the same bullshit by the jerk who used me as a stepping stone to his personal acquisition tour.  Community Property?  Good luck fighting me. 

You're not seeing what you're looking at.  We tell you what you are seeing.  We demand that you ignore how much it hurts and how insulting it is and what criminal malice is driving this, and just EAT IT!!!!   We make the rules.  We change them to keep ourselves on top.  You are racist if you question us.  Oh, and the only thing worse than being racist is being "homophobic." 

Again, I don't play, don't agree, don't want to live in a universe where these perps are considered human beings.

1 comment:

SWPAnnA said...

PS: you can't "play" this game. Look what happened to poor Severus Snape: In love with Lily's beautiful eyes, he barely coped with his loss his entire life, and when confronted with EVIL, actually made the "Unbreakable Vow" to known Death Eaters to continue to remain close enough to the targeted victims to protect them as long as possible and do the right thing - though it meant his death - when tested.