Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sharia Compliant Tinkering With The Legal Code: Look Out, Loretta!

The radio on behind me, I worked through the reconciliation of my bank statement and came gradually aware of a news item repeated a couple of times before it made its way into my conscious awareness.

Sharia Law, as it is practiced by Muslims, is not considered a threat to the constitutionality of http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011012012609/us/islam-in-america/sharia-law-gains-foothold-in-us-federal-judge-upholds-government-funding-of-islam.html how taxpayer funding precedent is established.  Ah! Mike Kelly, your phrase about how the effete political class "spends money they didn't earn" is racking up connectedness as I process the data thereto lodged in my scanner.  My inner executive/crowd-control mechanism tells me to read it, then test it against every other "factor" already manifest in my accepted-as-fact level.  Whirring away on the disc, the arcs are duplicating enough of the confirming data to make me pull up to other levels where I might not "live" at the moment, to examine whether, and if so, how this would drive an update to my response program. 


No comments: